As a non-profit we offer a free service to our youth that will encourage them to pursue their dreams and flourish wherever they may land. We value our local youth and want to support you in gaining work experience that will give you assets for the future such as responsibility, decision making, sense of purpose and self-esteem!
1. Check out our short video on how to interview efficiently!
2. Research the company and their website. Make sure you know their key
facts! (Ex: mission, values, and recent new articles)
3. Bring a notepad, pen and resume to take notes and ask prepared
questions to show that you're interested
4. Show up at least 5 minutes early, slightly over-dressed
5. Have good eye contact and smile, don't do anything to seem bored or
6. Thank your interviewer with a firm handshake and a follow-up email
Typical Jobs - Find out what areas of work TeenForce provides positions for.
Workplace Advice - Become informed on your rights as a young worker and proper work etiquette.
Hiring and Other Forms - Download the paperwork you legally need to work and receive pay.
Four teens on the job at Princeton Capital and We've Got Your Back